- Is there a link between addiction and obesity?
- Is there a pill that can cure addiction?
- Is there a conflict between medical and non-medical approaches to addiction?
- Do People Use Drugs to “Self-Medicate”?
- Do we know why we get addicted?
- Progress in developing meds for cocaine addiction?
- Brain response to dose of Ritalin predicts ability to quit cocaine during treatment
- Why do we need a medication to treat methamphetamine addiction?
- Medications to treat Methamphetamine Addiction: How close are we?
- Steps in testing a new medication for Meth Addiction: Step one- phase I clinical trials
- Rx Stimulants for Methamphetamine Addiction? Good idea?
- Meth reduces sperm count and damages sperm in male rats
Tags: addiction, addiction medicine, cocaine, crystal meth, inpatient, outpatient, research